I just uploaded a scan of Kirsten's quilt. I could only fit half the quilt in the scanner but you can see all the fabrics used. If you click on the Image Station album picture, you can access the original scan. It's very big and detailed. Can anyone identify all the fabrics?

As far as I can tell, the top row is:
Kirsten's School Dress (red), Kirsten's Meet Dress (blue), orange check?, Kisten's Work Dress (aqua), tan with red spots?, Kirsten's Meet Apron.

Second Row down: I don't know any of the fabrics in the second row. Is that Josefina's Weaving Outfit fabric in the third square from the left?

Third Row down: The second square from the left is Kirsten's Summer Dress, Third square, Meet dress. I don't recognize the others.

Do any of the dolls have a dress of navy blue with red and white dots like in the fifth row down?

Julia